Skip to main content

New Crowdfire!




If you ever wanted a better way to organize and send out your posts for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, your blogs and any other social media sites, Crowdfire is an awesome way to send out your posts, pictures, personal life all through one platform. This is really nice to have on your phone if you wanted to post on multiple platforms at once. There is a really neat feature that lets you post at the best time to get the best traffic on your social media. This is a great powerful tool to use to gain an audience. I just recently joined and it is pretty neat to be able to put in your interests and find articles you may want to post. I just recently started blogging and advertising using affiliate marketing and this is great tool to start getting a focus of people that may be interested in the same things you do. Crowdfireapp.com is where you can download the app. Or you can click on the title above to get to Crowdfire. There is an upgraded feature that let you also get RSS feeds in the paid plan.
A feature I find really good is the Manage feature which helps you track people who follow and people unfollow, helps you understand the people you target and may be an audience to. The Smart Feed in Manage will sho posts based on keywords you enter. You can even add competitors who you may want to follow to gain an edge. You can even manage people that you may not want to follow you by using the Blacklist option. Crowdfire lets you use multiple accounts of the same social media and you can choose which one to send posts out. You can schedule specific times for your posts to be published. These are simple ways to manage and keep yourself organized.
There are so many ways to use Crowdfire that I am not sure what else I can do as I am just learning and coming into a new world for me since I have worked in the semiconductor industry and want to change my life for the better. I am hoping Crowdfire changes my life and the way I think about things my experiences. Its a whole new world out there and with Crowdfire updated and upgrading their features for the future, you bet they will be a big reason for your success.  I am also looking for like minded people who want to be free from working for someone else an make money for themselves to be able to follow their dreams. You can contact me if you have any questions or just want to get together and brainstorm. You can follow me on twitter @ https://twitter.com/ThaHungryAsian and we can talk about ways to be successful using Crowdfire as a tool for our social media. If you have a business, Crowdfire could be one of the greatest tools to use.  Companies pay millions of dollars to find their focus and who they can apply their product to, what better way to do it with little cost? Try using Crowdfire and let me know what you think. I am always looking for ways to reach out and find successful people and people who want to be successful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Char Sui to Pork & Seeds

Char Sui I remember making this once but I don't remember trying someone else recipe but this time around I did use someone else's recipe and it came out great! I think the key to this was actually cooking it. I went to my local asian store to find the ingredients but I am sure if you don't want to leave your house you can get them here on Amazon through my links.  Ingredients to get: You can get these by clicking on them and purchasing on Amazon.  1 Pork Tenderloins 1/2 cup dark soy sauce 1/3 cup honey 1/3 cup of ketchup 1/3 cup of brown sugar 1/4 cup of Chinese rice wine 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce   1 teaspoon of Chinese five spice powder 2 tablespoons of red food coloring (Optional, I didn't use this as it did not add any flavor just visual) After getting these ingredients, I cut the tenderloins into 4 strips and you can even cut them just to two strips to make it bigger for when you slice it for pork and seeds or cut them into 4 p