Skip to main content

LongHorn Steakhouse

LongHorn Steakhouse
7997 Franklin Rd

Boise, ID 83709
208 -375-9398


Hated this when it was Chili's and still hate it now that it's Longhorn. The way the restaurant is setup for entering and exiting still sucks. It's a pain to get in mother the parking lot area if you are coming from opposite side. 1st impressions is the place is nice, cool decorations and a good staff. I like the way the restaurant was neat and clean. The menu laid out nicely. I went for lunch and decided to just hang out at the bar today. Lots of varieties of liquor and ok selection of beer. The menu is nice and simple, not overly complicated and still carries a good selection of steak. Since it was lunch I got the steakhouse burger with bacon and cheddar. I was offered bread, at first I turned it down, I was curious to what it was and so I asked and it is honey wheat with butter. So I said "sure, I will have some" that never came but I probably confused the bartender so not his fault. He did an excellent job explaining the menu and actually I watched him take care of customers with awesome customer service from an elderly lady to a couple of car sales guys there for lunch. This guy showed he cared about his customers and I thought he was exceptional. I got the Samuel Adams seasonal beer which was good. My burger came and my first bite was juicy, great combo between meat, bread, and toppings. I was craving a burger and I got what I wanted. I can't wait to come in and have dinner here for a porterhouse steak. I was originally thinking it was going to be expensive here, but I think the prices here are very reasonable, especially the steak. If you want a good steak or burger I am sure you can find it here. I'll be back for that steak! "Give it a try and feel the hunger!"

Photo of LongHorn Steakhouse - Boise, ID, United States. Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Char Sui to Pork & Seeds

Char Sui I remember making this once but I don't remember trying someone else recipe but this time around I did use someone else's recipe and it came out great! I think the key to this was actually cooking it. I went to my local asian store to find the ingredients but I am sure if you don't want to leave your house you can get them here on Amazon through my links.  Ingredients to get: You can get these by clicking on them and purchasing on Amazon.  1 Pork Tenderloins 1/2 cup dark soy sauce 1/3 cup honey 1/3 cup of ketchup 1/3 cup of brown sugar 1/4 cup of Chinese rice wine 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce   1 teaspoon of Chinese five spice powder 2 tablespoons of red food coloring (Optional, I didn't use this as it did not add any flavor just visual) After getting these ingredients, I cut the tenderloins into 4 strips and you can even cut them just to two strips to make it bigger for when you slice it for pork and seeds or cut them into 4 p