Skip to main content

LongHorn Steakhouse

LongHorn Steakhouse
7997 Franklin Rd

Boise, ID 83709
208 -375-9398


Hated this when it was Chili's and still hate it now that it's Longhorn. The way the restaurant is setup for entering and exiting still sucks. It's a pain to get in mother the parking lot area if you are coming from opposite side. 1st impressions is the place is nice, cool decorations and a good staff. I like the way the restaurant was neat and clean. The menu laid out nicely. I went for lunch and decided to just hang out at the bar today. Lots of varieties of liquor and ok selection of beer. The menu is nice and simple, not overly complicated and still carries a good selection of steak. Since it was lunch I got the steakhouse burger with bacon and cheddar. I was offered bread, at first I turned it down, I was curious to what it was and so I asked and it is honey wheat with butter. So I said "sure, I will have some" that never came but I probably confused the bartender so not his fault. He did an excellent job explaining the menu and actually I watched him take care of customers with awesome customer service from an elderly lady to a couple of car sales guys there for lunch. This guy showed he cared about his customers and I thought he was exceptional. I got the Samuel Adams seasonal beer which was good. My burger came and my first bite was juicy, great combo between meat, bread, and toppings. I was craving a burger and I got what I wanted. I can't wait to come in and have dinner here for a porterhouse steak. I was originally thinking it was going to be expensive here, but I think the prices here are very reasonable, especially the steak. If you want a good steak or burger I am sure you can find it here. I'll be back for that steak! "Give it a try and feel the hunger!"

Photo of LongHorn Steakhouse - Boise, ID, United States. Steakhouse Bacon Cheeseburger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018 Toyota RAV4

We purchased a 2018 Toyota RAV4 SE AWD model in December. Well 4 months into it and the vehicle has been an awesome buy. 2200 miles has been put, gas mileage is great, averaging 24 mph in town. In the snow this vehicle feels heavy and even with the summer tires on, it handle great! No complaints so far, well maybe a little, more of a issue with myself than anything. I don't like the stitching for the interior being orange. I don't get what the orange stitching is all about, would of preferred red or  black. I love all the safety features this car offers, the dynamic cruise control keeps you at a distance and you can set it to what ever you want. The safety feature that is my favorite is the lane departure alert that is part of the Toyota safety sense. Keeps you in the lane and if you are driving long distance, we all know how we sometimes drift off. The backup camera on this is perfect, nice size for the screen, the lines are pretty direct on how it guides you to ...

Some Cancellations

Looks like my Portland trip will not be happening this month, unfortunately I have a family issue that will need to be taken care of first since family is important. I will have to figure out another time to go out there and see my friends while enjoying the city. I will try to put together my article on my city and state here in the next couple of weeks. I have just been really busy with things here at home so I will try to send it out shortly.

Boba Bar and Desserts

Boba Bar and Deserts!    What can I say about this place? I walked in thinking I was getting a boba drink and came out with waffle ball desert. SMH, now the smell of this place is intoxicating, the staff is friendly and helpful. I ended with the Neo split and I can tell you I enjoyed every bit of it! I sent my wife a picture and she was so mad at me because she wanted me to take her there. The split had bananas with chocolate syrup on top of vanilla and strawberry ice cream. The waffle was easy to either bite off or just cut off with the spoon. Great little hangout spot so if you are looking for a treat, this is the place to be. "Give it a try and feel the hunger!" Boba Bar and Deserts 4619 Convoy St San Diego, CA 92111 b/t Opportunity Rd & Dagget St  Kearny Mesa