Skip to main content

Introduction

Hi everyone! My name Kevin Phithak and this is my first blog for food reviews. I have worked in the restaurant business and now just enjoy going out to eat at different restaurants. I am an amateur food critic so take my reviews for whatever their worth. Whenever I go out to a restaurant, I will post pictures and give a review on service, food, and environment. I am working on getting a website once I build enough funds to do that I will, I am working with affiliate advertisements that will be on my blogs so if you find anything that may be of service to you, feel free to click and take a peek at the awesome deals. This will help with me keeping my advertisements at a minimum. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy my reviews!

Kevin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Cancellations

Looks like my Portland trip will not be happening this month, unfortunately I have a family issue that will need to be taken care of first since family is important. I will have to figure out another time to go out there and see my friends while enjoying the city. I will try to put together my article on my city and state here in the next couple of weeks. I have just been really busy with things here at home so I will try to send it out shortly.

2018 Toyota RAV4

We purchased a 2018 Toyota RAV4 SE AWD model in December. Well 4 months into it and the vehicle has been an awesome buy. 2200 miles has been put, gas mileage is great, averaging 24 mph in town. In the snow this vehicle feels heavy and even with the summer tires on, it handle great! No complaints so far, well maybe a little, more of a issue with myself than anything. I don't like the stitching for the interior being orange. I don't get what the orange stitching is all about, would of preferred red or  black. I love all the safety features this car offers, the dynamic cruise control keeps you at a distance and you can set it to what ever you want. The safety feature that is my favorite is the lane departure alert that is part of the Toyota safety sense. Keeps you in the lane and if you are driving long distance, we all know how we sometimes drift off. The backup camera on this is perfect, nice size for the screen, the lines are pretty direct on how it guides you to ...

Utah Life

Utah, home of the honeybees and Mormons. No offense, every time I come here, I feel just like I am in Boise. I do love going to Salt Lake city to see family and the places you can go. People say Salt Lake has nothing to do but I will say there is plenty. I never get to do everything I want there. There is a good population of people from all ethnicities and that brings in all kinds of food. We stayed in West Valley where there is a good amount of Asian food and Mexican food in that area off of Redwood. Kim Thanh market has pretty good Banh Mi sandwiches that we used to take with us to Lagoon in Farmington. Lagoon is a pretty good place to go for a whole day to do rides and hang out in the water park. You also get a chance to look at some history of the pioneer days with old homes, what a small town might of looked like. Lots of culture to take in the park. I noticed there were a lot of company parties there and that would of been awesome if I was someone living there and we had co...