Skip to main content

TradeViet Specialty Foods 
10539 W Overland Rd
Boise, ID 83709
208) 658-6868

Finally, a actually big Asian market with fresh produce and meats daily. Boise needed this for the all the Asians that live here, You are starting to see more fruits and vegetables available to you that you couldn't get at a regular store. Prices are very fair here and I can't wait until they start advertising and give internet access so that we can shop online. There was a great amount of people at the Grand Opening with Dragon dances, fully cooked pig for sacrifice and lots of fireworks. 
There is some minor customer service responsibilities that that need to work out in the food court and their ordering system. Overall once that gets to a point where everything is dialed in, should be a good place to shop for groceries and grab a bite to eat. The one thing I wish we had here was fresh seafood that was still alive for crabs, lobsters, and shrimp. I know we have some specialty seafood stores in town, they are pretty expensive compared to Asian store with fresh sea food. Salt Lake has great stores there that we can learn from and create here. 
 Check out this wonderful new place!





I hope this place gets the support to keep it open from the people of this city. We are only growing and getting bigger as a city. All walks of life need to be celebrated again, no matter who you are. I enjoy seeing different ethnicities and culture blending into this great country. Join me in welcoming a new grocery outlet full of rich Asian food and culture. "Give it a try and feel the hunger!"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Char Sui to Pork & Seeds

Char Sui I remember making this once but I don't remember trying someone else recipe but this time around I did use someone else's recipe and it came out great! I think the key to this was actually cooking it. I went to my local asian store to find the ingredients but I am sure if you don't want to leave your house you can get them here on Amazon through my links.  Ingredients to get: You can get these by clicking on them and purchasing on Amazon.  1 Pork Tenderloins 1/2 cup dark soy sauce 1/3 cup honey 1/3 cup of ketchup 1/3 cup of brown sugar 1/4 cup of Chinese rice wine 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce   1 teaspoon of Chinese five spice powder 2 tablespoons of red food coloring (Optional, I didn't use this as it did not add any flavor just visual) After getting these ingredients, I cut the tenderloins into 4 strips and you can even cut them just to two strips to make it bigger for when you slice it for pork and seeds or cut them into 4 p